Reaction score
TOTM-May2013_zpse07738ff.jpg

CAM01795_zps60a95c3a.jpg

P4200143_zps5353146c-1_zps4c67d321.jpg

WP_000479_zps707cc870.jpg

b682e844-7693-441f-bbff-fb96470bd8b4_zps33acab9f.jpg

20130511_1704490.jpg

Voting will end on May 31st.

The rocky cichlid tank was interesting...
It was between 3,2,1 for me.

No love for the marine?  
no.gif

With marine i feel it's about the fish's beauty rather than the tank. I mean the tanks are nice for sure but I don't think they can compare with stunning freshwater setups.  :)

Not trying to sway the votes, well maybe a little... marine usually doesn't get much love in these comps.  

No pressure in your votes though folks.  :lol:

eaglesaquarium said:
Not trying to sway the votes, well maybe a little... marine usually doesn't get much love in these comps.  

No pressure in your votes though folks.  
laugh.png
Sure...

#1 looks the most..organized to me.  I really like #4 though never really seen a tank like that!

It's quite orite if my marine gets no love. Am due a tank upgrade for it soon and will throw as many different corals at it. Then I'll just retry and see what people think. Still quite a new tank for now :p

techen said:
It's quite orite if my marine gets no love. Am due a tank upgrade for it soon and will throw as many different corals at it. Then I'll just retry and see what people think. Still quite a new tank for now :p
Just don't forget that your tank is for *your* pleasure, not for that of people voting on a forum :)

techen said:
if you get some nice coral growing I'd be MUCH more likely to vote for it T!

eaglesaquarium said:

No pressure in your votes though folks.  
laugh.png
I would happily vote for any aquarium that I felt my eye was drawn too, regardless of what water/fish were in it.

techen said:
It's quite orite if my marine gets no love. Am due a tank upgrade for it soon and will throw as many different corals at it. Then I'll just retry and see what people think. Still quite a new tank for now
tongue2.gif
I like the Marine aquarium, however what would have improved this shot IMO is that all the pipework etc., was hidden from view.  Plus ensuring that the background was fully fitted.  As your eye is drawn to the plastic pipes it detracts from the simplicity and beauty of the aquarium, this is indeed often the beauty of a Marine aquarium for me i.e. its simplicity.  Look forward to seeing the tank mature, lovely coral in it already.

#1for me....but like the marine setups too. The two types of setups are so different it's really hard to choose between them (not that this is a contest between marine and freshwater).

I couldn't agree with you more RCA, Am working on getting that sorted.

Marine tank!  I didn't know the salties were being included in the comps.  Awesome.  I need to pay more attention, I guess.  I really love all these tanks, for their own reasons.

Tough call.

The marines are less represented in the comps, but they are well within the rules to compete! I see you're a salty - feel free to join in the next comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back