FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
TallTree01 said:
Fauns?
Do you mean nymphs paradise?
LOL
I'm gonna get a couple more dwarves.
tongue2.gif

No fauns as in faunariums to keep them in lol.

TallTree01 said:
Oh, I see now.
blush.png

Lol, yeah it would have to be Faunariums but with how big Pink Winged and Peruvian get... :/ I don't know if even the biggest Faunarium available would be OK.

Atti -- The new puppy is soooo cute!!!  Love the pics!!

Thanks! I couldn't decide which one to use, so I had to do both.

If she doesn't get it this month, I think I'll be doing some images of one of my dachshunds in June.

Couldn't help but post some pics this month of a gecko that was mid-hatching. It is our 8th hatch and for the first time we managed to catch it in the process. I am currently modifying an old webcam for some time-lapse in the future.

Huxley is one good dog. You may have garunteed my vote ! :D

TallTree01 said:
Huxley is one good dog. You may have garunteed my vote ! :D
Thanks! She's quite silly actually. She and Ruca have barking contests. She also loves to try to pierce my other nostril. I told her I only want one bull ring. She tried to eat a toad today too. I later found the same toad staring at my front door. He looked mad, so I'm going to barricade the doors in case he's got a fleet of angry toads running about.

dgwebster said:
Couldn't help but post some pics this month of a gecko that was mid-hatching. It is our 8th hatch and for the first time we managed to catch it in the process. I am currently modifying an old webcam for some time-lapse in the future.
I saw this. What do you do with the offspring?

I saw this. What do you do with the offspring?
We have kept a couple so far, sold two and swapped the others to get ones with different markings/parents for future breeding. The latest two are our newest pets as these guys (or gals) are staying with us.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back