May 2013 - Fotm Banter

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Wildbetta said:
So this is the pic I chose for FOM this time around.  One of my Betta Albimarginata fry hanging out on the algae mat.  

I almost chose this one of the same fish

What do you guys think?  Did I chose the right one for the competition?
I like the one of the fish looking towards us, however, why not enter that picture in a future competition - unless of course you win this time, then I believe you have to wait two months ;)

DreamertK said:
Good eye, eagles.
That is why he is a mod. ;)

DreamertK said:
Good eye, eagles.

Hence the name... "Eagle"  ;)

RCA said:
Good eye, eagles.
That is why he is a mod.
wink.png

Not sure how that happened actually.  I just woke up one day and found a PM in my mailbox.  It actually went something like this:

I just wish I had believed the whole "self-destruct" warning.  It cost me a laptop!  Oh well.  All worth the prestige of the blue text at the bottom of the main page.  ;)

When do the pics on the right hand side of the community index get updated?

Working on it... That's a "Chad thing".  Honestly, the Yearly comps just ended a few weeks ago...

Lol think I've just posted my fish in the pet banter - oops

image-2_zps639876da.jpg

^ it's a lovely fish at that! Hillstream loaches are so cool.

The ram is lovely, but Man of Fish's gravel is giving me a migraine.....

My eyes, my eyes!  That florescent pink and blue gravel takes away from a very beautiful fish & a great shot of him too.  I've been bustin' his chops about that gravel since I began posting here.................he swears it doesn't look as bad in person but I don't believe him.

Is there a way to see when you've been a member for 60 days? I can't decide what to vote for, the loach or the OEBT....all of the entries are really nice looking!

You have been a member since march 24th (my birthday :D) it says at the top of your profile :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back