Maximum Number Of Neons

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

steve26-2008

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just as the title says what's the maximum amount of neons that can be kept in a 2 foot tank? No other fish are being kept in this tank. Any help will be a great help.

13-14 depending on dimensions..

What are the full dimensions of the tank (length x width x height)?

Well, I have 12 harlequins in a 2 footer and it looks *empty*! I think SBS estimate of 20 would be a good number :)

What are you planning to do with decor etc?

It is a standard 2' tank about 60 litres and I was planning a adding a few plants and maybe a little centre piece. Thank you for all of the help from above. :good:

I think the more the merrier as long as your filter can cope with them. the more you put in there the less decor you should need. i would go for 20 and see how you feel. If you want your tank to look more spacious your could try some microrasboras but thats just an idea . . . . i hate it when people push there own idea's on other people like i just did lol

It is a standard 2' tank about 60 litres and I was planning a adding a few plants and maybe a little centre piece. Thank you for all of the help from above. :good:

Given this I would recommend anywhere from 15-20. :)

Oh right since its the standard size then I agree around 20.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back