Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Quantity for sale: loads
Reason for Sale: rebooting tank
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: stated below
Postage & Packaging: included in price
Photograph: http://imgur.com/a/UFH4O

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

I am breaking down my heavily planted 120 gallon tank. There are a lot of plants and I have separated them into portions below (each portion is roughly the equivalent to a pot).

Anubias barteri var. barteri, 3 pots - £7
Anubias congensis, 1.5 pots - £4
Anubias nana, 3 pots - £7

All Anubias sp. for £15

Cryptocoryne wendtii 'brown', 8 pots - £15 
Mixed Cryptocoryne (not exactly sure, possibly lucens, willisi, retrospiralis), 3 pots - £5

All Crypts for £17

Hygrophilia angustifolia, 5pots - £7
Hygrophilia difformis, 5 pots - £8
Hygrophilia polysperma, 1 pot - £2

All Hygros for £14

Echonidorus sp. 'red rubin', 3 pots - £10
Bacopa monnieri, 4 pots - £7
Cardimine lyrata, 2 pots - £3
Hydrocotyle leucocephala, 7 pots - £10
Pogostemon helferi 3 pots - £11
Rorippa aquatica, 4 pots - £9
Sagittaria subulata, 12 pots - £20
Microsorium pteropus 'windelov', 5 pots - £12

I also have some random bits and bobs (like Stargrass and Water Lettuce, there's a good 30+ individual plants there) of which I'm not sure exactly how much I have, so I'll be throwing some of those in with sales at random.

In order to save on hassle I'm enforcing a minimum spend of £15 (if you want them posted) and I will not split. These are being advertised elsewhere, just so you know.

Postage and packing is included in the prices or they are available for collection from Southall, West London.

For £20 you can have the Anubias and 3 pots of Dwarf sag.

Apologies: both the Anubias and the Dwarf sag have been purchased for asking price elsewhere.

This is what's left:

Hygrophilia angustifolia, 5pots - £7
Hygrophilia difformis, 5 pots - £8
Echonidorus sp. 'red rubin', 3 pots - £10
Bacopa monnieri, 4 pots - £7
Hydrocotyle leucocephala, 7 pots - £10
Pogostemon helferi 2 pots - £7
Rorippa aquatica, 4 pots - £9

I'd take £40 for the lot.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online