Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: various plants
Quantity for sale: loads
Reason for Sale: closing tank down
Delivery or Collection: both
Sales price: stated below
Postage & Packaging: inclusive
Photograph: http://imgur.com/a/2cp8f

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted. 

This is the full list of what's in there:
Cryptocoryne wendtii brown
Cryptocoryne wendtii green
Cryptocoryne willissii
Nymphoides aquatica "Banana"
Microsorum pteropus "Trident"
Hygrophila augustifolia
Ceratophyllum "Foxtail"
Echinodorus uruguayensis
Echinodorus ozelot "Leopard"
Aponogeton longiplumulosis
Anubias heterophylia
Anubias nana
Elodea anacharis
Elodea egeria
Cabomba carolina
Sagitaria subulata
9 of these have been potted in black Terracotta pots, filled with my own mix of fertilizer (soil and laterite) and topped with black gravel. I can supply them potted, or I can remove them.

I will also include a colony of Cherry shrimp (20-30 adults + fry) and a breeding group of German-bred Blue Ramshorn snails (5+ adults) free of charge to whoever buys the bundle of plants.
Price with pots: £80 delivered. Price without: £70 delivered.

I realise that your plants are pretty big, but that lot would cost £50-65 delivered from a shop at one pot per species (or about 100-150 good, home bred guppies at a reasonable LFS), so £80 is a bit steep if looking primarily at the plants.

Anyway, I'm interested in the shrimp and plants, but the plant prices look like quite a bit more than what I'd pay, so would you consider selling the shrimp without the plants and, if yes, for how much?

Thanks

+1 on the price I cud get that for half the price from my local supplier

It's not one pot per species. For example, there is what started out as 7 bunches of Elodea, the same for Cabomba, there's 3 pots of Anubias heterophylia, loads of Anubias nana, and probably more I'm forgetting. These were all purchased from Aquaessentials, by the way. Oh, and some of them were Tropica.

How big a tank did this fill? I'm trying to source enough to plant a 6x2x2.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back