🐠 TOTM MaritimeMermaid83 - January 2023 Tank of the Month Winner (17-30 gal)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
January 2023 Tank
of the Month Contest
We had 6 awesome tanks entered in this month's TOTM contest featuring tanks sized at 17 to 30 gallons but only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
MaritimeMermaid83
Let's all congratulate them
:drinks:
Here's the winning tank and its description
20230103_153753-002-jpg.308647

This is my 20 Gallon Freshwater Community tank. I have 2 African Dwarf Frogs, a Khuli Loach, a Clown pleco, Nerite and MTS Snails and my Female Glo Betta named Buttons. I do weekly 25% to 50% water changes depending on how I feed (with community tanks I tend to over feed sometimes to make sure everyone gets something so I ended up leaving a day or 2 in between. Filtered by Sponge cant remember what the name of the light was that I got online Im pretty sure it was amazon.com Easy Green all in one Ferts no CO2 currently. Prime water conditioner and I will throw in egg shells every now and again for the snails :) This was my first "Large" tank (more then 5 gallons). A mixture of Anubias, Amazon Swords frogbit and Wisteria, Spiky Moss and Java Fern

Congrats go out to @MaritimeMermaid83. What an awesome superbly scaped 20 gallon tank. Well deserved win.
Coming in second place is @Morganna with their nice aquascaped 29 gallon tank. Great job, Morganna.
And coming is 3rd place is Fishmanic with his 29 gallon Tiger Barb tank.

Thanks to all who participated in this month's contest.

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Congrats go out to @MaritimeMermaid83. What an awesome superbly scaped 20 gallon tank. Well deserved win.
Coming in second place is @Morganna with their nice aquascaped 29 gallon tank. Great job, Morganna.

Right now, we are looking for entries in our January 2023 Pet of the Month contest. This month is featuring "Pet Pals"...2 or more of your pets who interact with each other. To view the entry thread, CLICK HERE.
This is awesome thanks!! I actually just rescaped that tank just yesterday too :)

Right now, we are looking for entries in our January 2023 Pet of the Month contest. This month is featuring "Pet Pals"...2 or more of your pets who interact with each other. To view the entry thread, CLICK HERE.
That's awesome thanks so much I actually rescaped thus tank just yesterday here's the results.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230129_100625_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230129_100625_Gallery.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 20230128_202451.jpg
    20230128_202451.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 39
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
January 2023 Tank
of the Month Contest
We had 6 awesome tanks entered in this month's TOTM contest featuring tanks sized at 17 to 30 gallons but only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
MaritimeMermaid83
Let's all congratulate them
:drinks:
Here's the winning tank and its description
20230103_153753-002-jpg.308647

This is my 20 Gallon Freshwater Community tank. I have 2 African Dwarf Frogs, a Khuli Loach, a Clown pleco, Nerite and MTS Snails and my Female Glo Betta named Buttons. I do weekly 25% to 50% water changes depending on how I feed (with community tanks I tend to over feed sometimes to make sure everyone gets something so I ended up leaving a day or 2 in between. Filtered by Sponge cant remember what the name of the light was that I got online Im pretty sure it was amazon.com Easy Green all in one Ferts no CO2 currently. Prime water conditioner and I will throw in egg shells every now and again for the snails :) This was my first "Large" tank (more then 5 gallons). A mixture of Anubias, Amazon Swords frogbit and Wisteria, Spiky Moss and Java Fern
Beautiful 🤩 🌿

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back