Marineland day/night aquarium hood

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting the marineland day/night aquarium hood but want to know if you all think its good enough for my tank... Here's what you should know before answering... I have a 20 gallon tall aquarium with an aquaclear 30 and plan on having anubias and java fern plants.

your plants right now arent very fussy about light.
so it should be fine...
i used to have a similar one for my 75g but it was not bright enough
should be fine for a 20.
if it isn't bright enough, some easy to grow, fast plants like stems, need more light so maybe take a pic once you get it!

your plants right now arent very fussy about light.
so it should be fine...
i used to have a similar one for my 75g but it was not bright enough
should be fine for a 20.
if it isn't bright enough, some easy to grow, fast plants like stems, need more light so maybe take a pic once you get it!
Ok thanks! Another reason why I want a hood is do to the type of fish I have... They are a fish known to jump so I want to make sure I have a nice hood to apply.

Ok thanks! Another reason why I want a hood is do to the type of fish I have... They are a fish known to jump so I want to make sure I have a nice hood to apply.
if you currently have a good light, get a clear plastic or glass hood
ooh what type of fish?

if you currently have a good light, get a clear plastic or glass hood
ooh what type of fish?
Ive looked at those hoods but I dont want to have to make a cutout manualy and risk breaking the hood. I'm going to have peacock gudgeons and some other smaller fish.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back