Votes: 14 18.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 17 22.1%

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
eaglesaquarium said:
OY MODS, GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE AND END THE VOTING!!!
If that didnt work I dunno what will.

Ok.  Your voice has been heard.  I can't stop the voting just yet, but I see where the voting currently stands. 

Fish Numbers: 4, 10, 12 are the 3 that will have a "run-off" vote for 7 days, starting Monday - ending Sunday.

This will be my first actual foray into moderating on these forums, so please be patient.  Steve is currently away, which is why he hasn't been around to stop the voting.
You're my fav mod now eaglesaquarium. You have gained much favor in the eyes of talltree.
Told you that would get their attention.

TallTree01 said:

Ok.  Your voice has been heard.  I can't stop the voting just yet, but I see where the voting currently stands. 

Fish Numbers: 4, 10, 12 are the 3 that will have a "run-off" vote for 7 days, starting Monday - ending Sunday.

This will be my first actual foray into moderating on these forums, so please be patient.  Steve is currently away, which is why he hasn't been around to stop the voting.
You're my fav mod now eaglesaquarium. You have gained much favor in the eyes of talltree.
Told you that would get their attention.
lol

You may notice I already had commented that something could be done, but hadn't gotten the official bump to mod at that point.  We'll work through this.

Great choice for a new Moderator!  Congrats EA................A runoff is a great idea too.

Steve cant win. He has to battle me to the death for Aprils title.
evilmad.gif

eaglesaquarium said:

I can live with that, I shall have my voting button ready for monday

Just a heads up...  it looks to be this way with all of the competitions running... i.e. Tank of the month, Pet of the month and possibly even Tank of the year (but I haven't checked that one). 

Yeah, I saw that.  I'll be taking care of each.  Thanks.

The voting here is now closed.  Please come back to vote in the "Run-off" vote for the March Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back