March Fish Of The Month Competition Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just take a ton of pictures and you'll eventually get one that looks great.  From my experience you should have all the lights off in the room so the tank lighting is your only source.  Also, make sure to shut off the flash and use the macro setting if your camera has one.

I have to fight with my macro setting, which keeps wanting to focus on the glass!

I use a Nikon Coolpix 16mp camera with a touch screen that lets you move the focal point, but it's not perfect of course.  Only cost $150 or so.  The worst part of this particular camera is the slow shutter speed in low light and the overall tiny size of the camera.  It's hard to hold the thing still!  I'm sure I'd take much better pictures if I used a tripod.

I use a Fujifilm Finepix 14mp :) It cannot take pics without flash... They blur like there's no tomorrow even on macro settings and things like "sports" settings and everything.

TallTree01 said:
This going to be an epic competition. All shots are epic. All fish are epic.
EPIC
EPIC
EPIC

Can't wait till my 60 days are up.....

Ditto ...
kewlpics.gif

Liked your picture of your Bristle-nose

I know....
Really thought he was in with a fighting chance.
Man that as a bummer.
Well I can reenter him on the 13th of April.

DreamertK said:
If you don't have faith in your fish, then who will??
Nah, I've no doubt he would of won, IF the 60 day rule was ignored

TallTree01 said:
If you don't have faith in your fish, then who will??
Nah, I've no doubt he would of won, IF the 60 day rule was ignored

DreamertK said:
drinks.gif
  All thats left to do is to wait then.

Just think it is just like waiting for a tank to cycle - one thing we have to have in this hobby is patience my friend - I am sure yours will be rewarded ;)
beer.gif
Grab yourself a cold Fosters mate until next Month, see you then
yay.gif

MAN! I didn't know the entries were closed as of the 14th... I've been trying to get a shot of my bolivian all day 
evilmad.gif
 bummer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back