March Fish Of The Month Competition Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ps3Steveo

Planted Experimentalist
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our February 2013 competition.

The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 28th of February 2013. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the March 2013 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The March competition will close for entries and nominations on 13/14th March 2013.

I'll go first then :) Here's my partners Empire Gudgeon. Sorry about the Verification pic, I circled him just in case you can't see him lol.

Entry
EmpireGudgeons1_zpsc4aed390.jpg

Verification.
EmpireGudgeons2_zps479daa66.jpg

And a spare picture :)
EmpireGudgeons3_zpsbca180e7.jpg

The Paracheirodon Innesi are only in there till they sell and the Hypseleotris Compressa are only small at the minute.
I wish he'd been fully coloured up but he's chilled today so I got these instead.

Oh, what the heck. Here's my red cherry shrimp during their daily meeting:

IMG_8208_zps426ee587.jpg

Verification:

IMG_8224_zps4d7cd807.jpg

I've never seen a gudgeon of any kind in an aquarium until now. I didn't realise you could get them. It's a nice fish. Is it freshwater or marine?

My albino bristle nose (spike) sitting on an amazon sword plant
Entry: imagine the date is on the bottom please

rsz_img_3961-1.jpg

Verification: to follow

Good luck spike!

verification image: again pretend date is on bottom please
rsz_1img_4002.jpg
its not the same fish but is the same plant

Davidj- in the last pic there is neon/ cardinal tetras, which would suggest that the tank is freshwater. :)

Empire Gudgeon's are freshwater but get to about 5-6" and will eat anything they can fit in their mouths lol.

Talltree01 you have to be a member for 60 days and have 60+ posts to enter comps, sorry, we had to change rules to stop individuals signing up just to enter the comps.

Thats alot of shrimp...

Heres my Blue German Ram

oe6ah5v.jpg

Verification:
9zdXtqn.jpg

Closeup and extended for fun, not used for entry:
0ct78id.jpg

mCdyZH1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending