Reaction score
Well, better late than never:

Congrats go to:

band.gif

yay.gif

photo.gif
     Alasse   :nod:  :good:  :clap:

4ft28thFeb20141a.jpg

And as always, thanks to all who entered and voted.

That is gorgeous! Do you have a journal about tank somewhere? What is that stunning red leafed plant? Do you do co2 injection?

Congrats Alase beautiful tank, i could never do something like that even if i tried.

That is gorgeous! Do you have a journal about tank somewhere? What is that stunning red leafed plant? Do you do co2 injection?
It's not required for artificial plants, but it does look very nice!

Thanks guys.....i'd like to give a big shout out to all who entered, everyone had well worthy tanks!!

stanleo said:
Most of the plants in here are fake (the red one certainly is). I wanted to prove that you can have a beautiful 'planted' tank using fake plants :)

I love it! Great job Alasse. I was actually going to buy some fake plants of the swords I want because the real ones are too big and I knew yours looked gorgeous. Well deserved win!

Alasse said:
Thanks guys.....i'd like to give a big shout out to all who entered, everyone had well worthy tanks!!

Most of the plants in here are fake (the red one certainly is). I wanted to prove that you can have a beautiful 'planted' tank using fake plants
smile.png

I think that you've made that point very strongly.

Yeah after I posted that comment I noticed that those were goldfish and was too embarrassed to correct myself! LOL but you definitely made the point about having a beautiful setup with fake plants.

Very well deserved! Solid competition! Congrats to all!

Congrats Alasse! :)  Great arrangement skills.

Alasse said:

Most of the plants in here are fake (the red one certainly is). I wanted to prove that you can have a beautiful 'planted' tank using fake plants
smile.png
Wow, there ARE beautiful-looking fake plants out there!
Who's the producer of yours??

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back