FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglesaquarium

Life, Liberty & Pursuit of the perfect fish tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Please start posting entries and nominations for the March 2014 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The March competition will close for entries and nominations on ~15th March 2014.

(As a side note:  If there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over until the following month.)

My senegal bchir Pete trying to smile :p

Verification

My Chinese Golden Algae eater, about one year old, two and a half inches in a 38 gallon.
Golden algae eater.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 171
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 183
oooh i think i'll be able to enter this months comp next week :) i cant wait, i know who im going to enter :)

Here's mine.

Attachments

• IMG_3206.JPG
    IMG_3206.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_3213.JPG
    IMG_3213.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 146
Here is my Metriaclima fainzilberi Red Dorsal who lives in my African Cichlid tank

Confirmation photo

balajake said:
Here is my Metriaclima fainzilberi Red Dorsal who lives in my African Cichlid tank
that is a beautiful fish :) are they known by a more common name or just the scientific name?

It's usually scientific names with African cichlids, I wouldn't know them from common names lol

I would think most have scientific names because theirs so many species of cichlid in lake mbuna, i think like 3000-5000, scientist study them for their amazing ability to evolve so rapidly.

Yup, amazing fish African cichlids. He's a male and very dominant but not the most dominant fish in the tank, although he never really dulls his colours like most do, he's always really bright and showy

Ori, my gorgeous Oranda

Verification pic

here's my first ever entry into the comp, my German Blue Ram, Gordon, named after Gordon RAMsey.... haha

IMG_2299_zps1737e353.jpg
IMG_2317_zpsa6b1d91a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back