FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our February competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 29th February 2011. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the March 2012 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The March competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th March 2012.

Here's my entry *crosses fingers* :good:
EDIT: I just changed the picture to a more recent one as you can see its still my tank :lol:
IMAG0246.jpg

Date verification:
IMAG0227.jpg

Meh - thought I'd give it a go:

2012-02-25173243.jpg

2012-02-17183705.jpg

Tried this ages ago; changed my tank around quite a bit since the last time I tried out in the competition!

heres henriko's entry for march

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh551/henriko3/plantedtank001.jpg

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh551/henriko3/plantedtank002.jpg

this link dont seem to work for me,can you please advise,thanks

ok i'll try these

Attachments

• th_plantedtank001.jpg
    th_plantedtank001.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 125
ok i'll try these
Try copying the direct link of the photo from the photobucket website, then when your creating a post on this page click on the "insert image" option. Just paste the photo link into the thing and your sorted ;)

Wow, Iirivia! That tank looks really nice. I love that sunken planted flower pot in there! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back