Votes: 21 20.8%

Votes: 3 3.0%

Votes: 4 4.0%

Votes: 5 5.0%

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Number 5 gets my vote good luck! What is with the negative attitude to these tanks there all great in there own way and im sure the owners have put alot of time, money and energy into these tanks.

Hate to say it, but don't see one that makes me want it this month. But if the owners are happy and more so the fish.
if these tanks are so uninspiring as you'd put it lets see your tank,i started this tank as a hobby,6 months ago,iv spent a lot of time and effort getting it to this stage,its not finished,probably never will be,but i look at my tank and i see what iv achieved,over 6 months,a nice set up and a lot of happy little fish,you've just kicked me in the nuts basically,but all i can say is my tank INSPIRES me

Number 5 gets my vote good luck! What is with the negative attitude to these tanks there all great in there own way and im sure the owners have put alot of time, money and energy into these tanks.
thanks for your vote pie but with the negativity i dont really think its worth another go next month

thanks for your vote pie but with the negativity i dont really think its worth another go next month
I think your tank is beutiful. you should deffinantly enter it again next month. :)

Ive voted for 11 as it is nice looking but more to the point it really provides a fantastic habitat for the fish inside that is exactly how they need to be kept in :good:

Hate to say it, but don't see one that makes me want it this month. But if the owners are happy and more so the fish.
if these tanks are so uninspiring as you'd put it lets see your tank,i started this tank as a hobby,6 months ago,iv spent a lot of time and effort getting it to this stage,its not finished,probably never will be,but i look at my tank and i see what iv achieved,over 6 months,a nice set up and a lot of happy little fish,you've just kicked me in the nuts basically,but all i can say is my tank INSPIRES me
Again, if one reads closely, I was giving an opinion, while it is just personal preferance, if thr tank owners are happy, and the fish are healthy and content, that is what is important. I don't show my tank, because I know it's rubbish.
I did no more than bruise your ego, and I lament that you resorted to vulgarity.
'A 'critic' is a man who creates nothing and thereby feels qualified to judge the work of creative men. There is logic in this; he is unbiased--he hates all creative people equally.
Lazarus Longy

I have rearranged my tank again and got a couple more coulful fish, I will puts some photos up in the discussion section during the week, I won't bother with this commotion again, oh and thanks for the 2 votes however you were.
Tank 12
Thanks BradleyG

I have rearranged my tank again and got a couple more coulful fish, I will puts some photos up in the discussion section during the week, I won't bother with this commotion again, oh and thanks for the 2 votes however you were.
Tank 12
Thanks BradleyG

Tank 12
Thanks BradleyG

When I've entered my tanks in this competition in the past, it took all my courage to post it for all to see. I'm certainly not a professional, but I did vote after careful consideration of all the tanks. It was a tough choice, not because they were less than stellar, but because I could see all the care put into them and I think they all turned out very nice. So please keep your negativity to yourselves. If you don't think any of them live up to your standards, then kindly don't vote and don't comment either. You're not providing constructive criticism.

+1 I'm very happy that everyone felt the same as I did. Fishkeeping is a lot of work, and everyone who enters here must be so proud of their hardwork. Everyone has really found a way to bring back the positivity to the competition! I can't wait until may tank is ready to enter. :good:

Tough one for me I loved the little fluval spec but in the end I had to vote for number 8. Fantastic tank, so clean and the way it's done out with the rocks, plants and wood is fantastic. Very jealous

why thank you very.
good.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back