Many thanks to...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Tanked

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I wanted to take a minute and thank all of the people who helped save my fish we will start with:

lesgerber, playfulalliecat, cichlidmaster, fish keeper sharks and mollies, reg2k2, ostrow, mollymama, william, wetwetwet, graeme, cat fish crazy and elisabeth. if I forgot anybody who really helped me through the hardest part sorry.

16 days ago I though that all I had to do was buy pretty fish and feed them. then ICH hit. now after much reading from this forum and other web based and book based research (almost 6 hours a day for the last 14 dedicated to it) I am far from an expert on fish. but I have the neccasary knowledge to keep happy healthy fish. now to put book smarts into practical application.

Tanks again people (pun intended) I really appreciate all of the help. who know in a few months with some more research under my belt I william might let be be an assistant moderator of one of the forums. I dun got me some computer smarts :lol:

Richard

Tanked you are very welcome..It's been a pleasure to help someone who really wants to learn more about the art of fish keeping.

I have only been at this for about a year and I have gained so much knowledge from the forum member's. Just getting support when thing's go wrong helps.

Thumb's up to you also.. So many time's we get the needed help & forget to say Thanks....

So to your thanks I add mine also to all the wonderful people here. :thumbs: :flowers: :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back