Man Utd

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

ron1

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Well we're off to the last game of the season in a minute!! Let's hope they do better than the last home game---nearly fell off my seat as I nodded off :lol: COME ON LADS WIN THE LAST ONE FOR US !!! :hyper:

I hope the Charlton boys send Alan Curbishley off in style, with their first ever win against ManUre in the Premiership.

Knowing my luck, we'll then lose to Plymouth :X

Arfie

:lol: Well hard luck Arfie we won 4-0 Thought you'd be the one to reply with your 'manure' sarcasm :p
LiverPOO :p :p :p

:)

Well done, I look forward to knocking you down the league next year. Still it must have been nice to have all those midweeks off when the better teams were playing in Europe :p

Was the match any good? I fortunately decided to watch the Arsenal game :D

Arfie

Better game than on Bank Holiday and the 4 goals were a bonus. :good:

We finished second in the league,not bad i suppose considering the takeover and crap start to the season.
They really need to stop drawing games,far too many points are lost because of this.

Blooming great result with your midfield, at the start of the season I had Chel$ki, Arsenal, Liverpool, ManYoo and especially when Keane left, then Smiths injury just as he seemed to be getting to grips with the holding midfiled role.

Well, you're not getting Ballack, apparently he's at a press conference tomorrow with Jose Moanerinho, lets hope they offload some of their other talent our way, baggsy SWP and Duff :lol:

Arfie

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back