Man swallowed fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Angry_Platy

Sleepy Chook
Reaction score
Sleeping Somewhere. Or doing water changes. Or run
Last night on a comedy show I was watching there was this famous comedian. Basically he swallows things then brings them back up in any order. If he swallows different coins he can bring them up in the order the audience asks him to. He also swallows things like billiard balls etc. etc. The guy gives me the creeps and normally I won't watch him. Except last night he had a goldfish bowl, with two goldfish. He swallowed both of them, with a lot of water then bought the first one up tail first, and the second one, head first. They were slightly different colours and he let the audience choose which one to bring up first. Then the goldfish went back in the bowl and they seemed perfectly fine :/

I am not sure if this is th right place for this but I just wanted to share it.

The guys name is Stevie Starr by the way

I have difficulty believing that this trick is genuine. Did it look real, or is it possible it was an illusion or sleight of hand? Maybe he slipped the fish into his sleeve...

I've seen the same thing a couple of years ago now. It does look very genuine, but I'm not willing to believe a stomach can recognise the colours of a goldfish and let him choose which one he wants to bring back up first.

There must be a way of cheating in it all ... though, cheating or not, it's disgusting that fish (living creatures!) are used for something like this.

He probably just has the ability to hold stuff in his throat without actually swallowing. Being swallowed is probably the least of the goldfish's worries if they are kept in poor conditions.

Yes I saw that on TV last night as well. I was absolutely shocked and I thought to myself, Poor fish?. and yes it was 100% real, he swallows objects and brings them back up >:-]

Its probably a bit stressful for the fish, but they never come in contact with stomach acid, or even come in contact with the stomach. It takes some time for a swallowed item to reach the stocmach. It travels down the esophogus for awhile. So he just spits them back up from his esophogus. Cool trick none the less, I can't do it thats for sure.

I remember seeing that some time ago. Fukkin' gross!

Interesting one!! Ummm.....Personally... I would say it is a little cruel...however...it's also kinda cool! I'm a fan of wierd things (I have to be... I live with me!!) and that is definitely strange!! Thanks for the post!

The fish qbviously dont reach his stomach or else the acids would kill them.Personally speaking I think that there are far far worse instances of animal cruelty and cant really work myself into a lather over fish being out of their bowl for a few seconds.Now if he ate them alive THAT would be cruel!!! :whistle:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back