Reaction score
Livestock:Malaysian Trumpet Snails
Quantity for sale: unknown i have a 3ft tank full of these guys
Reason for Sale: well i find them a pest
Delivery or Collection: both
Sales price: please read further down
Postage & Packaging: £3.oo
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.
hi all i have some of these snails for swaps but also for sale, i felt the nedd to get rid of these guys as i have a 3ft (250L) tank full of them i would like to swap for things such as ground covering plant besides riccia (havent had much luck) or i will sell them for £4 for 30 snails

(please note some are small and some are large i will have to keep some adults to help clean and airiate the substrate) if you are interested please let me know and ill get back to you asap

cheers, chris

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back