Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Livestock: MTS, aka Malaysian trumpet snails
Size: small
Quantity for sale: lots
Sales price:
  • under 1cm 6p
  • over 1cm 10p
Postage & packaging: £1.60 to UK (takes 2-4 working days), next postage dates are 13th June, 20th June, 11th July.. will combine postage with plants
85p (first class RM) posted on 27th June.. will combine postage with plants
Collection: on 24th June at 7-8pm from Abingdon, Oxfordshire; also at pre-arranged times from 26th June to 1st July in Abingdon/Oxford/Norfolk (no travel plans made yet)
Photos:
5542705414_167bb194a1_m.jpg
5542705418_daf1a66f26_m.jpg

Will post (usually) only on Mondays.

Payment by bank transfer, cheque/postal order sent to a UK address, or Paypal/Google Checkout if you take care of the fees.

Acclimatisation: open the bag, let the snails warm up/cool down (depending on weather outside), unwrap and place in tank (or place on something floating on the water and let them make their own way into the water).

I might have a few, my assassins have demolished my population! PM please!
PM sent!

How many over 1cm ones do you have available?
I have a whole tank full, I could probably find 100+ if I tried hard enough (with a 4-6" substrate bed, that could take some digging ;) ) It might be easier if you let me know approximately how many you are looking for?

Around 50 adults would be great!
or 30 adults and 30 smaller ones if its easier for you.
Cheers :)

Around 50 adults would be great!
or 30 adults and 30 smaller ones if its easier for you.
Cheers :)
Sounds good, I'll try to get 50 adults and make up any missing ones with smaller snails, to make £2.50 worth, ok? So that would be £4.10 in total. PM me to let me know how you would like to pay and I should be able to send them out this coming Monday.

I upgraded my planted tank to a new one this weekend, and realised that I have 3000+ over 1cm snails, so any more requests for them? If you pay by Paypal today, I can send them out tomorrow! There are most definitely plenty of snails in all sizes.

Sorry, I was away for the weekend!
If you PM me your details I'll paypal you tonight.
Cheers.

Hi, I found ich in one of my tanks this morning (at least looks like it's clearing up now - first time in 16 years of fishkeeping, thank you new rams) so won't be sending anything out from any tanks until it clears up. Snails are from a different tank, but I would prefer to not take any risks.

If it completely clears up by tomorrow afternoon and there are absolutely no signs of it from then till next Monday (11th April), I will consider sending then. I will contact you in the next few days about payment, if things look good.

@ Kitty Kat,

No rush, I have enough for the time being, just drop me a PM when you have some available and I will send payment.
& cheers for being so honest!

Could I take 14 over 1cm please I read your previous post about your hiccup, just PM when ready. Thanks a bunch.

Gaz.

Hey guys, as I was hoping, the ich is almost gone right now. I'm doing another dose of treatment tomorrow, and it looks like I'm all set for starting to post next Monday again. PMs will be sent probably on Thursday evening/Friday morning if everything keeps going this well.

Side note on the infected rams: I now have two pairs which are actively trying to spawn.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back