Malaysian Trumpet Snails

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

brilliant ! :D
let me get back to you,
as these are for my betta...
so im going to do a lot of research before i introduce them B-)

so im going to do a lot of research before i introduce them B-)
I'll give you a head start: the snails will need food to survive, but will breed out of control if you overfeed the Betta. Having some plants in the tank will help with this as there should then always be some dead leaves for them to eat, so you do not have to think specifically about feeding them.

Cheap postage and collection options added:
Postage & packaging: 85p (first class RM) posted on 27th June.. will combine postage with plants
Collection: on 24th June at 7-8pm from Abingdon, Oxfordshire; also at pre-arranged times from 26th June to 1st July in Abingdon/Oxford/Norfolk (no travel plans made yet)

Do you have anymore? If so could like i have £4,s worth including postage (adults if you have them)Regards Tony.

Do you have anymore? If so could like i have £4,s worth including postage (adults if you have them)Regards Tony.
Sure do, PM with preferred payment method.

Lots and lots of MTS available now, after looking in the tank after dark!

Please reply to my email!
Your last few emails made it into spam, got your address and sending out today.. please send all messages as PMs!

Edit: you're getting an extra 15 snails because I'm in UK right now and postage is cheaper from here.

Most reactions

Back