Making Sigs For People :p

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Tech-Frog

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Ok if youve been on chat lately you will know what im on about..

If you want a signature just reply with the info required:
Name(The name you want on the signature):
Other Writing(Eg. some sort of catchy saying): (Optional)
Link to picture wanted on the sig:
Any other requests:

Please note i dont do these at a click of my fingers :/

Im not superman... Allthough that'd be cool B)

Hehe

EDIT: If you want to know the sort of thing to expect, look at my signature... :p

EDIT:EDIT: www.nova-designs.tk i am no longer making sigs here, but will on that site.

me please!!!!!

I'd like a blue/red/purple fish and coordinating colours please!
:D

Ty Tech

i was so keen to reply I forgot to tell you the other stuff :*) better go make my mind up and come back...

K, back...can I have a great white / tiger shark, with Ami in deep purple down the side and "we eat fish and fish eat us" on the bottom?

Like Hooli's request, any cool pic will be nice :D

Ty again hun
x

Can I have a panther one?

I want a picture of a panther... I don't care which picture... with Hooli down the side then the writing I want to be "I want to be a panther"

Can I have one with a picture of my pussy cats please? I can email it to you.

My name on the side Nina

Other writing - their names - Myska & Vladimir

Thanks

Oh, my kitties....

no, no

I've changed my mind about the pic though - can you PM me your email / MSN addy and I'll send the new one to you?
ty

When making sigs, please be aware that some people still use a dial-up connection, so keep the file size small.

Also keep the image size below 300 pixels high by 400 pixels wide as described in the signature rules.

Thanks!

SirMinion: Sure thing... Will do

Puffer_Freak: =/ Dont usually like people stealing my ideas but hey, free world, besides ive got too many request allready :p

EDIT:
All Sigs made so far...
Nina's:
Ninas-Sig.jpg

Ami's:
Amis-Sig.jpg

Hooli's:
Hoolis-sig.jpg

Well...if you don't want me to, then feel free to tell me to shove off oyur patch...

I used to make banners for people until I was told not to by the PoTM people, so that my Winner's Banners would be more "special" if you like. However, I thought that if you were doing them, I might as well start again...but never mind.

Aw Puffer...

I'm sure Tech won't mind a bit of healty competition!

Although I must admit, I do love my new Sig and am considering asking him to make me another for variation.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back