Making more room

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Bettaman

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Using every inch of the fish house now need the room, only shelves but have tested it and water stays at 83 on the shelves so another 21 beanie boxes will use these to jar fry first stage......

expansion-1.JPG

expansion-2.JPG

Edit catching up with WUV and if your wondering why 21 boxes the bottom shelf is one box wider than the top...... :rofl: :rofl:

If I had a room like that I would never leave lol. Just order pizza delivered and stare at the walls all day. :p

simonbrown403 said:
that scares me all that water on them shelves, but if it works who am i to argue
looks good
It works there is not a great deal of weight,and i have filled them all up and left them for two days and had a electronic thermostat in to see if any variations in temp and there were none, its all outside in a purpose built fish house so no carpets to get wet or damage............ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't know if anyone's interested - but they sell beanie boxes at Michael's craft stores. I want to say they were around a buck and a half each, but I'm pretty sure that if you ordered them through there in quantity they'd give you a discount.

Not sure what you pay for them regularly, maybe that's high, but just thought I'd throw it out there :)

Looks fantastic,Bettaman :thumbs: You have enough room for at least three more spawns now :hyper: :lol:

I'm currently building some stack shelving...of a sort. A mini version of what they use to display them at shows so I can get more use out of each shelf. I think it will look neat. The kids are excited. :fun:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back