Madagascar ground gecko "Paroedura"

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
๐Ÿ† Click to vote! ๐Ÿ†

It looks great!

I would question the aCcuracy of the meter. I would expect at nearly 100% humidity that tank would look foggy like the glass after a hot shower. I could be wrong.
I agree, think ill go and buy a decent one tomorrow. Hopefully thats the case.

It looks great!

I would question the aCcuracy of the meter. I would expect at nearly 100% humidity that tank would look foggy like the glass after a hot shower. I could be wrong.
The meter was already on when i received it so ive reset it and tried it around the tank and it seems to be working now. Its reading 65%

Think im still going to upgrade it tho

The meter was already on when i received it so ive reset it and tried it around the tank and it seems to be working now. Its reading 65%

Think im still going to upgrade it tho
That sounds much better. No problem upgrading, then you can compare each unit to see how close they read to each other. Keep the old one as a back up just in case as long as it seems to read correctly.

Collected our new little Pictus Gecko's up today ๐Ÿ™‚ along with a few more supplies like their live food etc.
20220508_152107.jpg
20220508_152052.jpg

We have a breeding pair๐ŸฆŽ๐ŸฆŽ
This is the female ๐Ÿ˜
20220508_112518.jpg
20220508_143240.jpg
20220508_153504.jpg
20220508_153809.jpg

Ill get some shots of the male once settled in ๐Ÿ™‚

Aw man, why did you do that... Now you have to do an in-gecko cycle... ๐Ÿ˜…

But seriously, they both look adorable! And they are a breeding pair? Thats awesome! Will you get eggs then?
Collected our new little Pictus Gecko's up today ๐Ÿ™‚ along with a few more supplies like their live food etc.View attachment 159231View attachment 159230
We have a breeding pair๐ŸฆŽ๐ŸฆŽ
This is the female ๐Ÿ˜
View attachment 159232View attachment 159233
Ill get some shots of the male once settled in ๐Ÿ™‚

Aw man, why did you do that... Now you have to do an in-gecko cycle... ๐Ÿ˜…

But seriously, they both look adorable! And they are a breeding pair? Thats awesome! Will you get eggs then?
Yes๐Ÿ™‚ they showed us some of their babies they had in store ๐Ÿ˜

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back