MA Noreaster' Pics

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

nshockeyplaya

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hey guys as some of u know mass jus got hit with a huge snow storm jus thought id post a pic. My cats in it too, he likes the snow its weird :lol:

Attachments

• smaller_1.JPG
    smaller_1.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 49
Up to the windows, not bad... You really weren't joking when you said huge snow storm, eh? :lol: And what are their names?

Hi nshockeyplaya :)

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I had heard that Boston had been hit hard, but WOW! :eek:

We got a lot of snow on Long Island, but nothing like that. :D

wow, alot of snow over here is a couple of inches.

i heard it was heading this way chishnfips!!

Shoveling sucks...
There is a wall of snow, on the side of our driveway, that is close to 8 feet tall!!

we got six inches of snow in the big storm....

...in my bedroom!!!!!! :lol: :rofl: :lol:

i'm not kidding! i live right on the ocean and the wind blowing in off the water blew snow through a crack in my door. there was almost 6 inches , but i didn't notice until right before bedtime...because it was on the side of my bed and underneath it!!! i have some cool pics that i will try to add into this it a minute! :D

oh yeah, we got about 26 inches out side and my street didn't get plowed until 11am today (monday) not good when i was supposed to be at work at 8am!!

i don't have a pic of the bedroom, but i have a picture of my enclosed porch which got coated in snow!!

Attachments

• porch.jpg
    porch.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 57
the front driveway...

there are 3 cars there...can you find them?

Attachments

• snowbound.jpg
    snowbound.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 56

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back