Luna Pics

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
This is a thread to show any pictures I may get of my dog Luna who is a Great Pyrenees/Siberian Husky mix with a dash of German Shepherd in with her
20220825_111019.jpg
20220825_111416.jpg

How do you know what it is seeing, it maybe seeing everything on that side upside down, that maybe why it looks confused.

I love her!

My parents do NOT like dogs at all and I am not allowed to get one.
Aw sorry...
Some people are just afraid of dogs... Like I would not have someone who is afraid of dogs to begin with meet ours.
Number one because she is HUGE and number two she barks A LOT at people who come over to our house or sometimes out in public.
She has never taken a nip or snap at anyone though and I don't believe she ever would. She's too loving for that. But I do think the barks are letting them know that "Hey this is my family back off"

Aw sorry...
Some people are just afraid of dogs... Like I would not have someone who is afraid of dogs to begin with meet ours.
Number one because she is HUGE and number two she barks A LOT at people who come over to our house or sometimes out in public.
She has never taken a nip or snap at anyone though and I don't believe she ever would. She's too loving for that. But I do think the barks are letting them know that "Hey this is my family back off"
My parents just don't want dog hair everywhere. :rolleyes:

I love her!

My parents do NOT like dogs at all and I am not allowed to get one.
Same. My mom says that dogs spread disease and she doesn't want one in the house. If we ever move to the country she said I could get one but it would have to stay outside.

Same. My mom says that dogs spread disease and she doesn't want one in the house. If we ever move to the country she said I could get one but it would have to stay outside.
sadly, I'm with her about the house thing, they do indeed spread zoonitic diseases like salmonella or lime disease to people.(rarely though)

sadly, I'm with her about the house thing, they do indeed spread zoonitic diseases like salmonella or lime disease to people.(rarely though)
Yeah, I guess that's true... And there have been studies that show that households with dogs in the house have higher chances of cancer in the family.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back