Lots Of Scams

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

crazyforcordoras

CLASH OF CLANS!!!!
Reaction score
This site has had a pot of scammers lately. Just today i ahve seen three.

I'm sure the mods are working as hard as they can. Trust me, you've not seen the worst of it. The site has had a lot of upgrades since I joined that help limit the volume of scammers.

This site has had a pot of scammers lately.

It's like a small sauce pot now, the usual year after year at this time, as bored school kids think causing trouble online is a fun thing to do. School starts & it simmers down.

what scams? im yet to see any lol i feel left out

haha lol kids. Im 13 i mean honestly i would never think of kids my age being bored enough to scam people online and half of the young population excluding me arent even smart enough to know how to make an account on a forum haha. :lol:

what scams though!? i dont get how you could scam someone over a forum lol

scams is not really the term I'd use - there have been some spammers directly contacting members via the email system, which is something that the Admins have now put a fix in place for.

In terms of spammer activity on this forum, it's incredibly common. We probably ban 5-10 spammers per day......it's simply because you've got such a fantasic Mod team that you would barely notice the spam :)

Online safety reminder and disclaimer in beginners sticky? I kid !!
Truly I wonder about some of the wonder cycle additive posts, and discount them, but I get no direct ( I set my profile to "no thank you" anyway) emails.

It is a concern though.

13? well then grats on being a tad mature beyond your years.

Online safety reminder and disclaimer in beginners sticky? I kid !!
Truly I wonder about some of the wonder cycle additive posts, and discount them, but I get no direct ( I set my profile to "no thank you" anyway) emails.

It is a concern though.

13? well then grats on being a tad mature beyond your years.
thanks haha i get that alot in real life aswell :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Back