April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Reaction score
Oh man, that show, I love it so so much
Who else??

its so unrealistic, and now its boring, the first series okayish 2nd series boring, 3rd series, are you taking the mick?

Thought So, My Little bros keep telling me to watch it. But i am More Interested in Battle Star Galactica S4 and Medium ATM.

So unrealistic? Duh, it's not meant to be realistic, if you want realistic go watch Big Brother or X Factor. I take it you don't like any sci fi movies ever then? Don't like Star Wars, Back To The Future, Terminator... nuttin' like that no?

Gill don't go on the word of 1 person, make your own decision man, it's a crazy show but it's still very cool and has some amazing twists and turns.

terminators okay, but theyre trying to make lost look realistic...and failing

I don't think they are trying to make it look realistic tbh, not any much more than any other movie or tv show would do, the writers aren't stupid, they know its far fetched and crazy. But I think Lost is like Marmite, you either love it or hate it!

I agree with truck here. Series 1 was good, the rest is complete faff. Its past its sell by date and are just dragging it on and on with a crap storyline after crap story line.

Why you still watching it then Ace lol
There is only one storyline... THE storyline, they aren't lacing it with anything else, just one story, one objective, to tell the story and end it.
As I said, either love it or hate it. Anyone who doesn't understand it will stop liking/watching it.

I really like Lost but I do think the story line sometimes goes a bit ott!

I have seen them all up until the last episode of series 4 onwards, might buy them on dvd :)

Why you still watching it then Ace lol
There is only one storyline... THE storyline, they aren't lacing it with anything else, just one story, one objective, to tell the story and end it.
As I said, either love it or hate it. Anyone who doesn't understand it will stop liking/watching it.

I stopped watching after series one

I LOVE.LOVE.LOVE LOST!! <3
And better yet... I'm understanding it!!
Plus I have a teacher who looks like Jack. (finding it hard to concentrate in his lessons! haha)

Lost is the best series... along with 24

never watched it watched one found it boring i much prefer prison brak any one else

Most reactions

Back