Lost remote

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Cmoye

Reaction score
Hi I have Fluval flex and my 1 year old has decided to hide the remote from me. Does anyone know where I can get a new one or is there an app I can use? Also could I use the remote from a different led strip light system? Thanks

Hi I have Fluval flex and my 1 year old has decided to hide the remote from me. Does anyone know where I can get a new one or is there an app I can use? Also could I use the remote from a different led strip light system? Thanks
Kids man ...

Essjay gave the simple answer. If it is RF based, you can reverse hack the controller based on the FCC testing specs and a bit of reverse engineering. I watched a cool video the other day where someone hacked the electronic restaurant queue tokens, both for getting your table and receiving your food :rofl:

Thieves here secretly install "card readers" on gasoline pumps. Swipe that card, they get all they need, once you enter your pin

Easy to avoid by paying INSIDE the store, where the CC machines cannot be rigged so easily...but people like the convenience...or are lazy...take your pick

Thieves here secretly install "card readers" on gasoline pumps. Swipe that card, they get all they need, once you enter your pin

Easy to avoid by paying INSIDE the store, where the CC machines cannot be rigged so easily...but people like the convenience...or are lazy...take your pick
I saw a video of a White Hat hacker tear down a pump sniffer - Interesting and scary. I've been sniffed twice now - never lost any money, but a PITA to have to get a new card.

I saw a video of a White Hat hacker tear down a pump sniffer - Interesting and scary. I've been sniffed twice now - never lost any money, but a PITA to have to get a new card.
"Pump Sniffer" would be a cool name for a rock band....sorry about the sniffing*

*hard to type as I chuckle

Last edited:
"Pump Sniffer" would be a cool name for a rock band....sorry about the sniffing*

*hard to type as I chuckle
Not to make light of your trouble at the pump....we've had accounts jacked from thieves as well, nothing nice to deal with

Some piece of garbage filed TAX RETURNS with our info, and actually got a refund

It was beyond PITA.....

If I were King, scum like that would serve life, hard labor, no parole.
Your a very lenient King. I would be like Queen Victoria, off with his head.

Your Highness, this man stole a lolly for his child's birthday. Off with his head.

Your highness, this man stole a horse. Off with his head.

Your highness, this man stole a loaf of bread to eat. Off with his head.

Your highness, this politician stole money from you. Bwa ha ha ha ha. Off with his toes. Off with his fingers. Off with his feet. Off with his hands. Off with his legs. Off with his head.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back