Loss My Panda Cory's Today

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Even when my Bio gets real dirty I always rinse it lightly in the same bucket of water from the tank. If advised I can add some bio booster to the tank but this tank is cycled. I don't think I have loss my bio not after 2 years of the tank being cycled.
I would add nothing, you're doing everything right....it's just part of the hobby sometimes, unfortunately
Do you use tap water? Well water? What kind of conditioner do you use to dechlor?

I would add nothing, you're doing everything right....it's just part of the hobby sometimes, unfortunately
Do you use tap water? Well water? What kind of conditioner do you use to dechlor?

API Tap Water Conditioner. Water Tap is city, Kh and Kh 3 or 4 drops. Just now tested after 50% WC last night.

Ph 6.0
Ammonia 0.25 ppm
Nitrites 0. ppm
Nitrates 5.0 ppm

Good.
When you run out of the API, get some Seachem Prime, best stuff out there, IMO

Good.
When you run out of the API, get some Seachem Prime, best stuff out there, IMO

Okay I will thanks, I like Seachem products too. I am setting up a tank now also for Fancy Guppy and Mystery Snails, Yeah my Kh and Gh is pretty low from are city tap but I will be using Seachem Alkaline Buffer and Seachem Equilibrium to raise both my Kh and Gh to for this tank, It is what I have to work with presently. Will be the only tank I do like this it is for are little girls room, She wants the colors, Must be a girl thing lol

Okay I will thanks, I like Seachem products too. I am setting up a tank now also for Fancy Guppy and Mystery Snails, Yeah my Kh and Gh is pretty low from are city tap but I will be using Seachem Alkaline Buffer and Seachem Equilibrium to raise both my Kh and Gh to for this tank, It is what I have to work with presently. Will be the only tank I do like this it is for are little girls room, She wants the colors, Must be a girl thing lol

Been there, done that, with my daughter as well....clown-puke gravel and everything, lol

Been there, done that, with my daughter as well....clown-puke gravel and everything, lol

Daddy Daddy Please, I am like for heavens sake lol I don't like using chemicals in tanks but I will do just one tank are I will never here the end of it lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back