Looking The New Look Of Tff!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Tried it for as long as i could bear it, but had to change it back after 5 minutes. I dont like change.
Once I logged in it went back to its normal lovely blue self.

Once I logged in it went back to its normal lovely blue self.
When i first opened the site it was gray, but same as wilder once i logged on it was back to normal.
I don't dislike the new gray.. . but I'm just too used to the normal blue, so thats the way it will stay for me.

Uhh... valiant effort, team, and I appreciate the effort that must have went into it, but it looks too cold and unfriendly for me, and I will change it back as soon as I am through posting this. Like I said, thanks for the effort, but thank you for giving us the option of changing it back, too. :)

I must be getting old because I just hate change. :lol: I can appreciate the upgrade, but I'm glad I found this thread so I could find out how to change it back.

I might try it again when I'm less tired, as right now my eyes are sensitive and the grey makes them watery :lol:
But so does the blue...

Looks more mature to me. Not a flashy kiddie type.
on another note.
after reading thru this Ive noticed a few signatures that take up half a box, why is that? whats the point? just curious.

I like it, its not so noticable on my work screen :thumbs:

I switched back to the traditional blue skin too. The new one was just too cold looking. I'll take comfort over style any day! :D

When I came to login, the new skin/style appeared and I was like 'What the....', I thought I typed in a wrong URL, but then I logged in and the normal style came, don't like the new style really....

Don't be sad William, this isn't a waste, some people like it. ;)

i must admit i prefer the old skin, and have reverted to it. but the new one seems ok. but the old one is like an old friend!

i like this one because at work (when I'm mostly on here) the other one was a bit 'obvious'. This one is a bit more discreet -_-

I guess I'm too old for change. I prefer the more cheerful old blue colour too. Somehow I find the writing more difficult to read in the new grey version :unsure:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back