Looking For Starter Feedback

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Corey90

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
I just rearranged my 75 G tank I was able to put a more elaborate cave system in than I had before.  I also got a better coverage of the back of the tank with my taller plants this way.  I'm just looking for some feedback and anything that might be beneficial to change.

Here's another view.

Attachments

• IMG_9130.jpg
    IMG_9130.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_9133.jpg
    IMG_9133.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_9131.jpg
    IMG_9131.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 113
Don't mean to seem dumb but in the first picture, is that type of bichir? never actually seen one before

I really like the plants you have in the back, I like my tank where you can barely seen the glass through the jungle of plants 
yes.gif

Quite the cave system as well, may I ask if the rocks are glued together or resting upon each other?

Overall nice looking tank
good.gif

kewlpics.gif

Yeah that's a Senegal Bichir.  I started my tank system just for him I've wanted one for a long time.  Everything in the tank is just resting there.  I don't like to permanently mount anything together because I always end up changing it. 

Corey90 said:
Yeah that's a Senegal Bichir.  I started my tank system just for him I've wanted one for a long time.  Everything in the tank is just resting there.  I don't like to permanently mount anything together because I always end up changing it. 
wow, crazy looking fish. How big will he/she get?

Around a foot.  I will have to upgrade my tank at least one more time but hopefully I have some time until then.

Corey90 said:
Around a foot.  I will have to upgrade my tank at least one more time but hopefully I have some time until then.
crazy.gif
geez!

Most reactions

trending

Back