Looking For New Homes For My Clowns And Corals.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

natwood

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Not been on here in a while. I moved into a flat and sadly couldn't take my tank with me. As I don't get to spend much time with it anymore I'm just putting out feelers to see if anyone in the Stockport area would be interested in taking on my Clownfish. They're 5 years old and completely healthy and I'd like to pass them onto someone who can spend the time watching them more than I can. They've been lovely little fish so if anyone is interested please get in touch.

Following hopefully finding a nice home for my clowns, I will then be looking to get rid of a very large toadstool coral, finger coral, live rock, my tank and stand, and potentially some more hardware. Please get in touch if you're interested. I'll post some pictures at the weekend when I'm reunited with my tank for a few hours.

This won't be the end of my fishkeeping! In the future I'd ideally like to return to a nano reef only tank!

Thanks
smile.png

Nat

here's a link to my journal so you can get an idea of the tank:
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/317614-nats-125-litre-juwel-rio-marine/

I've moved this from marine chat to UK marine classifieds; I hope you find a good home for your fish.
smile.png

Most reactions

trending

Back