Looking for discus

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jigger man

Reaction score
hi all
can anyone help me locate some red discus (alenquer) i'm looking for very high quality fish with a good round shape wild stuff would be perfect but thay must be in vgood condition. would also be interested in brown discus of the same quality.
tall order i know
cheer's for any help

jigger in cheshire

lol,
so that it, all the scot's are keeping the good discus for themself.

only joking

thanks any way

:D Hi Jigger and welcome. :( Know a guy that breeds blues, nice fish but even futher away than Davy sorry m8 :) Mac.

I would try Discusworld in Birmingham and Shirley Aquatics in Shirley, Birmingham. Your best bet would be to look in PFK magazine at the Discus section and there will be a whole list of shops and Discus breeders.
Hope that's helped ;)
:D

Dorset Discus could be a good bet plus they will send them to you by courier.

No but he did tell me that he was getting some from the far east, Reds i think he said. Bit to early for my new tank yet as were of on holiday in Late August and son not yet up to looking after something like Discus. I'll pop in and see them today some time.

If there not taken away. I was in the other day and most of them had sold tickets up. I've just got A digi cam, so will pop in tomorrow and see if there's some good pictures I can take for the site :grin: :thumbs:

link under my web page

what do you fellas think about these?
and have you seen anything in your area?

this is the sort of thing that i'm looking for, but i really dont think i'm going to find it in the uk .i'v been all over the uk and never found what i'm after, only mutated miss advertised inbreed shadows of the original fish and most of them have been well overpriced to boot.

cheer's for the help
jiggerMy Webpage

Jigger man Riverside Aquaria has some Far east stock in at the moment that might be just the ticket. Best to give them a call but i dont know if they deliver to other areas.
Davy been along today and got 5 Red Eagle Discus only £10 each. I'll have to wait till they get some more in so i can get three more.

Most reactions

trending

Back