Looking for Cory Hastatus

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

OliveFish05

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I am looking for Cory Hastatus. I am not sure if this was the right place to post this. If anyone knows where I can find any, please let me know! I am willing to have them shipped to me, I just can't find an online store that has any available right now. I currently have 3 and really want to get them a larger school

Exotic Aquatics in Belfast had some when I was last in. I believe they're starting to offer a mail order service but with the Brexit restrictions/checks it might not work.

Exotic Aquatics in Belfast had some when I was last in. I believe they're starting to offer a mail order service but with the Brexit restrictions/checks it might not work.
Thank you for the reply! Any idea if they ship to the US?

C. hastatus seems quite rare these days. As you are in the US, you might contact The Wet Spot in Portland, Oregon. They have an impressive list of species, and though I have not yet been down there (can't now) I have heard they are reliable. C. hastatus is not on their current list Current Stock – Fish : The Wet Spot Tropical Fish but they can probably tell you if it may become available, or why it is so difficult to get.

C. hastatus seems quite rare these days. As you are in the US, you might contact The Wet Spot in Portland, Oregon. They have an impressive list of species, and though I have not yet been down there (can't now) I have heard they are reliable. C. hastatus is not on their current list Current Stock – Fish : The Wet Spot Tropical Fish but they can probably tell you if it may become available, or why it is so difficult to get.
Thank you! I am having an impossible time trying to find some. I will try to contact them. I did see that it was not on their list, but it is definitely worth a try! It is odd, my LFS had a bunch but since COVID they haven't been able to get any in. I was at least able to get 6 regular pygmy cories, which has noticeably boosted the confidence of my 3 hastatus even though they don't school together

I am looking for Cory Hastatus. I am not sure if this was the right place to post this. If anyone knows where I can find any, please let me know! I am willing to have them shipped to me, I just can't find an online store that has any available right now. I currently have 3 and really want to get them a larger school
Just in case you are are still in search of hastatus corys, there are two sellers offering them on Aquabid. (I’ve been waiting well over 2.5 years myself.)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back