Looking For A Crawfish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

XD I think the little ones scare me so much because they move so fast and completely freak out so often - they're jumpy so it makes me jumpy! One of the paler blue just zoomed around the tank for like 5 minutes...

XD well, I think it scares me so much now, because there's so little room for error!! It's so tiny - I could easily grab the wrong spot!

XD well, I think it scares me so much now, because there's so little room for error!! It's so tiny - I could easily grab the wrong spot!

Get one of those little like 1 cup betta keepers and startle em into it then drain out most of the water and pick em up from in there instead of the tank. When I catch the babys I will put the net in behind em and move my hand towards em from the otherside so they jump right in it.

Get one of those little like 1 cup betta keepers and startle em into it then drain out most of the water and pick em up from in there instead of the tank. When I catch the babys I will put the net in behind em and move my hand towards em from the otherside so they jump right in it.

I will definitely try that!!

Update:
I must sadly report that one of the smaller paler ones made its way through the divider last night and they got in a fight. I found one dead today

I accidentally dropped an algae tab in the crawfish's tank, and I found out that she loves it!! She hoarded it, and ate it over the hour as it softened! I think I found another food for them! I also learned you have to drop it right by her, otherwise she'll run around trying to figure out what you put in there xD

I accidentally dropped an algae tab in the crawfish's tank, and I found out that she loves it!! She hoarded it, and ate it over the hour as it softened! I think I found another food for them! I also learned you have to drop it right by her, otherwise she'll run around trying to figure out what you put in there xD
They love algea tabs. They also like cucumber(my female does) If you have a local fish store that sells bundled anacris(sp) They will tear it up both my male and female tear that up. They did not seem to care much for lettuce however.

They love algea tabs. They also like cucumber(my female does) If you have a local fish store that sells bundled anacris(sp) They will tear it up both my male and female tear that up. They did not seem to care much for lettuce however.

no idea why that posted 3 times.

Lol I am gonna do some research soon and see if ya can feed em fruit, I bet they would love the texture of a skinned grape... just dunno if they can eat it.

Most reactions

trending

Back