FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Right outside my bedroom window was this majestic site:
20220622_195637_capture.jpg

Is this legit, because it looks like a painting?
It's rather well done with dark builds one side and lights on the other meeting in the middle. Then the cloud where the white and brown meets looks like brush marks. It's pretty good :)
Trust me, if what you are thinking is that I edited it, I did not at all... I just took a picture... I would not lie. If I edited it I would say that I did

In my morning routine, I always begin by watching the sunrise - it never fails (unless there's a driving snowstorm, but that never lasts).

I'm always struck by people who have never noticed how beautiful this planet is.

In my morning routine, I always begin by watching the sunrise - it never fails (unless there's a driving snowstorm, but that never lasts).

I'm always struck by people who have never noticed how beautiful this planet is.
Yah. I try to always look at the sunset when possible... And with this new camera I'm able to actually take a decent photo! So now I can save my favorite sunsets

Is this legit, because it looks like a painting?
It's rather well done with dark builds one side and lights on the other meeting in the middle. Then the cloud where the white and brown meets looks like brush marks. It's pretty good :)
Yes, it’s definitely ligit, lol. Took it in Arkansas.

I don't think that one is a painting. I think it's real... Looks too real to be fake lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back