Longboarding

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

What do you mean by long boarding, in my collage days we used to put skateboard trucks on a long maple board and ride them down steep roads in the passes.

What do you mean by long boarding, in my collage days we used to put skateboard trucks on a long maple board and ride them down steep roads in the passes.
Maybe it's only a US thing.
Skateboards are short, longboards are longer and cooler imo.
I just bought the loaded Icarus.

I mean, I once was into longboarding. Of course by that we meant retro surfing on longboards v. shortboards. Robert "Wingnut" Weaver was my local hero and mentor in Santa Cruz. You can check him out on Bruce Brown's "Endless Summer 2". I still have "Wingnuts' Art of Longboarding 2: the Traveler" that he gave me. It's on VHS, so I can't play it anymore, but I still have it...

I mean, I once was into longboarding. Of course by that we meant retro surfing on longboards v. shortboards. Robert "Wingnut" Weaver was my local hero and mentor in Santa Cruz. You can check him out on Bruce Brown's "Endless Summer 2". I still have "Wingnuts' Art of Longboarding 2: the Traveler" that he gave me. It's on VHS, so I can't play it anymore, but I still have it...
If you have a Walgreens store in your area they convert VHS to DVD or at least did up to a few years ago. There are also other outfits that do it.

Actually I used to be able to do it but my computer TV turner quit working and I haven't decided if I'm going to replace. I have a JVC VCR that would connect to the tuner.

When I saw longboarding I also thought surfing...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back