Long Long Time

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

The_Betta_Lady

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi every one,
I just wanted to say hi and see if any of the old faces still haunt this forum? I used to be on here allot back when I was breeding my Bettas (which I will now be starting again)about 2 years ago. I have been reading some of the posts and wow you guys have some beautiful Betta fish and I look forward to getting to know you all.

As for them that remember me (possibly as Devon_charm) give me a shout you scallywags ;)

x

I dont know if youll remember me?
its chrissy i was with ricky...

i lived in wales at the time could have even been aztec_sea on here???

we used to speak on messenger all the time?

Not the best :/ so far been in hospital all week cause there stupid and don't give me the right meds! anyway you getting back into importing hun?

That sucks hun, I am sorry to hear that :(

Yes I am but not until the spring at least, I miss having my babies around too much and because of the move i had no fish room, but now I have the chance to start up again :)

so glad to hear your starting back again, i always admired your bettas but never got 1 as i was weary of posting, now most of my bettas get posted :good:

Its sadly the only way to do it but its vary rare that things go bad with posting and the tough little fellas soon get over it :) I will be bringing them in from the same suppliers so should be as good as the ones I had before.

Your on my mailing list (a member of my site) aren't you? If so I will send out an email letting every one know when they are in ;)

Oh hun I am really sorry to hear that, some men eh.

Yea I am still in France, house is coming along great. Just finalised all the paperwork for the fish which has been such a tough job as I don't speak much French. Sorting out shipping to England was tough too but a few trial runs and speaking to the right people has got that sorted too so the stressing can stop now and the fishies can come :fun:

You will have to come out and stay for a while once we have finished the other rooms. You my dear friend are always welcome :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back