Long Free Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Erised that is a great web site but unfortunatly im from the states and dont speak whatever language that web site is in so does anyone know of similar sites that give away free tanks in the US???

Erised that is a great web site but unfortunatly im from the states and dont speak whatever language that web site is in so does anyone know of similar sites that give away free tanks in the US???

the language is dutch not german but from the people in the netherlands. (holland)

and i dont think that he will know that for the staes and he lives here in the netherlands

i dont think that he will know that for the staes and he lives here in the netherland
ya good point but i never said it was german just not a language i knew but anyway is there anyone from the states that does know a web site of that sort

im tellin ya.
Trout would rocka nice large pebble substrate a few big rocks and then a pump at the end

I looked into it and I was thinking i could do that but i love trout and they would probably be eaten with in a few weeks.

I really want the tank but my girlfriend wants the money to go on holiday. so if i can find a way to get i delivered for free then im sorted.

well,like most fish keepers you will probly see them as pets rather than food.

Sorry, the website was aimed at Fozzy, seeing as he's Dutch like me. I'm afraid I don't know any websites like that in the states. I'm still trying quite desperately to find one in England, with me actually living there right now, without any luck though. Looks like the dutch might actually be a bit more generous than the english :p (jk btw)

the language is dutch not german but from the people in the netherlands. (holland)

and i dont think that he will know that for the staes and he lives here in the netherlands

She ;)

well i could get it and chuck tones of plans in it and have only a few guppies in it and then time it to see how long it takes for the tank to become over stocked :) wow we could do a lottery. :)

That sound like what i might do if I had that tank now. The rivers sound good too. i wonder how it would work for Four eyed livebearers. (Anableps anableps) They are suposed to like a nice mudbank to haaul out and sunbathe on. :)

Sorry, the website was aimed at Fozzy, seeing as he's Dutch like me.

I am not quite sure but I think hes Canadian born to British parents, rather than Dutch.

Anyways topic at hand, I would suggest you get a really powerful canister filter or just take a 200 watt pump and drill out both ends, put the outflow at one and the inlet at the other, maytbe protect it with an baffle overflow and some sponges to catch the bubblesThen add substrate and cobbles and let her rip. the only way to do a long river shaped tank like that is as a river tank, although a beach would be alright too I suppose.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back