Long Free Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Or what would make a good tank would be a boggy tanks with lots of bogwood and congo tetras with some corys and black tailed sharks......oh i wish that tank was mine :drool:

Arg, ZH ... took long enough to convince my dad to go to Utrecht to pick up a free tank (140x40x45) all included. Plus I got no room for it anymore ... definatly go for it though!
As for stocking, I'd go with zebra danios and some type of corydoras myself. Have a river like setup with fast flowing water.

Gratis Op Te Halen <-- that's where I got my tank from. Just keep an eye on it, good things pop up once in a while, including free fishies ;)

id get it.and go to a stocking farm and get a few trout.have a very strong current and a tight lid.THAT WILL ROCK.or any other stream fish would be cool

Arg, ZH ... took long enough to convince my dad to go to Utrecht to pick up a free tank (140x40x45) all included. Plus I got no room for it anymore ... definatly go for it though!
As for stocking, I'd go with zebra danios and some type of corydoras myself. Have a river like setup with fast flowing water.

Gratis Op Te Halen <-- that's where I got my tank from. Just keep an eye on it, good things pop up once in a while, including free fishies ;)

Hey bedankt...

im tellin ya.
Trout would rocka nice large pebble substrate a few big rocks and then a pump at the end

im tellin ya.
Trout would rocka nice large pebble substrate a few big rocks and then a pump at the end

I looked into it and I was thinking i could do that but i love trout and they would probably be eaten with in a few weeks.

I really want the tank but my girlfriend wants the money to go on holiday. so if i can find a way to get i delivered for free then im sorted.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back