London Riots

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

It was all a result of the shooting of a man, Police found a suspect and stopped him, he allegedly opened fire and the police returned fire and killed him, nothing set in stone, we're waiting for the result of ballistics tests, initially there was a peaceful protest, but it just spiralled out of control and now people are looting and burning buildings for the sheer fun of it.

The thug was a gang leader and a drug baron so he deserved it...

It was all a result of the shooting of a man, Police found a suspect and stopped him, he allegedly opened fire and the police returned fire and killed him, nothing set in stone, we're waiting for the result of ballistics tests, initially there was a peaceful protest, but it just spiralled out of control and now people are looting and burning buildings for the sheer fun of it.

Yep

It just goes to show you that people are crazy animals and that there is a very thin line of law and order. I think for the most part, the rules that society has placed on us keep the people cool, calm and collected......until you get a few that decide to cause chaos. Then it's easy to convince other people to do the same. I want to be in a cabin in the woods if something like this goes down in my city. People are nuts :crazy:

Ignore anything you read on social networks, most of it is rubbish, Twitter has been the worst culprit.

Ignore anything you read on social networks, most of it is rubbish, Twitter has been the worst culprit.

Nar, People in my area are reporting what is going on I meant... I dont twitter, only have real friends on my fb

Oh right, that's fair enough then...some of the crap I'm reading on twitter is ridiculous, most of it rumours.

There was a rumor not so long ago about David guetta which died in a car crash.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back