lol catched more babys

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

aernympha

Fish Herder
Reaction score
well recently we bought a floating baby hateraty great idea who ever invented it , they need a medal!!!! but anaywas in it wethught we had too guppys but my surspision are one is a platy cos it shorts and fat and the guppy is long and skinny also todya i put in more paty fry of a new batchgod milly is alwasy giving brith !!! but she is my favoutire female platy !!! and these new ones havn't got there dads greay colour buy they have acream orhnage colour at the moment lol they look kool most seem to have line n tehre middle like one tiger stripe, especially when they are very young ...... they always semem to take on her wag colouring i think ts cos micky has no colour in his fins well i shuold really explain taht milly is reg waga nd mickey is blue calico micky platy lol!!! hes a true find and prolifc dominent little guy milly isn't his wife its ralph but he stole her !!! ralph was depressed for long time but receny he has perked up and has statred to chalenge mickey at who can look the most spread fin compertitions which is odd seing how ralph is twice the size and should win but still he get chased away, poor guy. and no one gives heln a lookin apart fromraph who oce mated with her.. but she is quite young....!!
ohwell thanx for listening to my little story

Lucky u i noly caught 3 babies and theres no more my catfish ate them id say! But the same fish does get boring after a while so im happy with 3 good luck with yours :band: :pepsi:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back