Lobster With No Claws And No Legs! Pics.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Malts? That's a drink right? :lol: Just kidding.

Good luck with the quick recovery! I think that getting him to eat a different way would be the hardest part.

It's been a few days now and he's still feeding well, takes less convincing, still spends most of his time on his back or sides but is managing to get on his front more often. Do keep an eye on here for those that are interested, I'll keep updating as things go on.

I'm interested-I'll keep checking the thread. You're a good lobster daddy. :D

He's doing well, spending a bit less time on his back now. Once I've got him back to full strength I think I'll let him go to a new home, IIwould keep him myself but I don't think I could bear to see anything happen to him later down the line, plus I think he'll need a bigger tank. So if anyone wants to adopt him let me know. I can take him to the lfs and get money for him but I'd rather give him away and know that he's going to a good home.

Next update....the lobster is doing well, he just shed his skin tonight with no problems, have a look at the pics. I know he's on his back but he's nearly always on his front now.

DSCN3903.jpg

DSCN3904.jpg

DSCN3905.jpg

DSCN3906.jpg

I had to take him straight to my lfs when I saw him attacking the injured one, otherwise he would've killed him, I got £8 worth of food for him.

i wish i could take him but i dint have a big enough tank!i have the 200gal but hed attack my ishies.anyway hope you find him a good home(what size tank do they need) :kana:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back