Livestock: Blue Dream Shrimp, Northern MN

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

FishandBirdLover

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have wayyyyy too many shrimp in my tanks and need downsize the group a bit. 😅

Age and condition: Range from juvenile to 1 year
Quantity for sale: 10
Reason for Sale: I have too many. 😂
Delivery or Collection: Shipping
Sales price: 37$ for all
Willing to Ship (Yes or No): Yes
Postage & Packaging Price: Priority mail shipping, 13$
General Location: Northern MN

Shrimp.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, :) How many are you thinking? Just males or just females? Culls? Whatever you decide I can come up with a price for you. :)
What would a good number be for a small breeding group? I'd like to have a few babies to replace the adults when they get old. Whatever the number required of each sex is good for a breeding group. I wouldn't mind having culls. :) That just means they have a color that's not to the "breed standard" and not a physical deformity, right?

What would a good number be for a small breeding group? I'd like to have a few babies to replace the adults when they get old. Whatever the number required of each sex is good for a breeding group. I wouldn't mind having culls. :) That just means they have a color that's not to the "breed standard" and not a physical deformity, right?
I started with 6 shrimp as a small breeding group. You can have 2 males to 4 females. :) Yes, the culls can be ice blue, brown, speckled, or yellow. They are not deformed.

I started with 6 shrimp as a small breeding group. You can have 2 males to 4 females. :) Yes, the culls can be ice blue, brown, speckled, or yellow. They are not deformed.
Okay, thank you for the information.
How much would a group of 6 culls be (four females and two males) be?
How much would a group of 6 be (NON-culls) (four females and two males) be?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back