Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Great, well done.

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard
he'll pass the ball 40 yards
he's better than Frank Lampard
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard

:yahoo: :big_boss: :clap: :kana: :kana: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :friends:

Could you have asked for a better cup final well yeah if bristol city were in it but anyway well done liverpool who needs rooney when gerrard is playing like that :good:

Another penalty shootout eh,can they win a game without one? :angry:

Yeah, I seem to remember they beat both ManYoo and Chel$ki in normal time on this cup run without needing penalties :p

Still, you have to get to these major finals to be in a position to win them on penalties :lol:

18 & 5 read it and weep ;)

Arfie

Congrats to all LFC fans, its a much deserved win! And that 2nd goal by Gerrard! Absolutely magnificent!!!Great technique, his volleys seem to be one of his stronger points...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=367902&cc=5901

"The 25-year-old fought off cramp to score the 35-yard equaliser in the dying minutes of normal time before hauling himself forward to net in the successful penalty shoot-out, Liverpool's ninth success in such a climax in 10 attempts. It is now 13 years since they failed in a shoot-out."

With a record like that, you'd be hard pressed to find someone who'd bet against them when it comes to shoot-outs... :crazy:

:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Great game.... but im a hammers fan.

Another penalty shootout eh,can they win a game without one? :angry:

Yeah, I seem to remember they beat both ManYoo and Chel$ki in normal time on this cup run without needing penalties :p

Still, you have to get to these major finals to be in a position to win them on penalties :lol:

18 & 5 read it and weep ;)

Arfie

And it took you about 80 years to beat Manyoo in the Fa cup.
Nah nah ne nah nah.
:lol:

i'm a reds fan whoooohoo go on you liverpool !!!!!!

:lol: who's blowing bubbles now :lol:

:good:

We are still blowing bubbles...

1st year back up in the premiership, finish 9th, get into europe, finalist of the FA cup (and didnt do bad)...

Even arsenal fans were singing it at the last match at highbury.. That and signing up for marriott hotel member cards :p

Squid

And it took you about 80 years to beat Manyoo in the Fa cup.
Nah nah ne nah nah.
:lol:
Incredible that wasn't it? I couldn't believe it not any more though :p

Still I've managed to console myself with knowing we've won more Leagues, European Cups, Uefa Cups & League cups than, well ANY other English club ;) It'll take a while to get there on the FA Cup though, we must've been useless in it throughout the 70's and 80's for some reason :S

Arfie

I was a liverpool supporter in the 70's they were the best then.

i am a strang MUFC fan but that game was UNBELIEVABLE all due credit to liverpool that was an amzing game and that has got to be the best goal this season by gerrard it was an amzing game but christ there were a lot of injurys it was like day of the living dead in the end lol
WELL DONE LIVERPOOL

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back