Live Sand

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Hey guys, I hear coral sand or crushed argonite is the best option, but how much will I need for a 24 gal tank??

hey stu

your on here too!!

last spoke to ya on UR

dont waste your money on the live stuff,aquator have big sacks (25kg) of decent sand,its what i used. you wont need that much but it isnt cheap anyway

hey mate, yeah im on all of em haha still got the LR mate? im hoping to grab it in the next 2 weeks, is 25kg the min size they do??

Cant wait to get it up and running now, even if its just the LR in there for now.

hey mate, yeah im on all of em haha still got the LR mate? im hoping to grab it in the next 2 weeks, is 25kg the min size they do??

Cant wait to get it up and running now, even if its just the LR in there for now.

yes mate,still have the LR.

to be honest,when you add this live rock,providing you get the temp and salinity right in the new new water,you shouldnt have no ammonia/nitrite spikes,and if you do it will be tiny. its been in my vat for months now,with heat and flow,and i water change the vat quite often too!!

they do it smaller i think,10kg maybe i think

Ideal! I will be in touch as soon as I can mate and will arrange to get some rock!!

ps just seen your journal....amazing!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back