Live plants [emoji271] Wrexham/Chester

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lottyloo123

Reaction score
Hi, after some live plants for new tank. Would like them to come from a healthy established cycled tank. Can collect within 10mile radius if anyone can help ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, after some live plants for new tank. Would like them to come from a healthy established cycled tank. Can collect within 10mile radius if anyone can help ?

I wouldn't be requesting to pick up live plants from a stranger on the internet, even if its for something as random as plants for your tank. It's not safe. I would suggest ordering online and making a new post about website recommendations to order from. You could also go to your LFS (local fish store) and buy some plants there, many aquatic stores will have live plants of varying sizes. You can buy some straight from their tanks. I know for a fact large pet stores like petsmart and petco sell aquarium plants from large to small that they keep in small plastic tubes. These ones might be more ideal for you if you are worried about any hitchhiking parasites/snails because they are stored dry, its a guarantee to be pest free.

I wouldn't be requesting to pick up live plants from a stranger on the internet, even if its for something as random as plants for your tank. It's not safe. I would suggest ordering online and making a new post about website recommendations to order from. You could also go to your LFS (local fish store) and buy some plants there, many aquatic stores will have live plants of varying sizes. You can buy some straight from their tanks. I know for a fact large pet stores like petsmart and petco sell aquarium plants from large to small that they keep in small plastic tubes. These ones might be more ideal for you if you are worried about any hitchhiking parasites/snails because they are stored dry, its a guarantee to be pest free.

Thank you for your post. I think I'll just go to the aquatic centre [emoji4]I know they keep a couple of fish with their live plants so surely it should be well cycled.

I do my meets at places lIke the walmart parking lot

I like reading feedback about the person I'm meeting with.

Whether or not they come from a cycled tank isn't really relevant as long as they're healthy, a lot of aquarium plants are grown hydroponically out of water as it is cheaper and easier to do so. Most mail order companies grow them this way.

Most reactions

Back