Little teaser for an upcoming monster project!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yes a real gun. Shot and killed
I have so many things I want to say to that person... Call the cops and report a murder cause the hyper focus is about to come out and learn how to track some people down...

No laws against killing animals as long as it's done humanely.

In the eyes of the law, animals have no rights and are considered a simple possession, like a piece of clothing, furniture or jewellery. :(

No laws against killing animals as long as it's done humanely.

In the eyes of the law, animals have no rights and are considered a simple possession, like a piece of clothing, furniture or jewellery. :(
Dogs are different... idk where you live but where I'm from youcant shoot a dog and get away with it... Or any animal unless its legalized hunting and you shoot at an animal thats legal to shoot

Dogs are different... idk where you live but where I'm from you cant shoot a dog and get away with it... Or any animal unless its legalized hunting and you shoot at an animal thats legal to shoot
In Australia dogs are just another possession. If someone kills your dog, they don't get charged unless there is possible animal cruelty involved.

In Australia dogs are just another possession. If someone kills your dog, they don't get charged unless there is possible animal cruelty involved.
Thats messed up!

Your stocklist will be...........

3 Striped Pike Characin or Marble Gars
1 Delhezi Bichir
1 polli
1 palmas

:rofl:
CHEATER!!

the tank arrived.

Attachments

• EF704067-C886-41BB-BEB8-EB76E1721538.jpeg
    EF704067-C886-41BB-BEB8-EB76E1721538.jpeg