Little River Rio

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
When I bought mine I got 3, they were pretty young so I didn’t know what I was getting. A few weeks later I found out I had 3 females, i’ve been looking for a male since then. Good thing my females get along. Hope you get your trio soon. :)

Bare in mind if you buy Gourami they have a labyrinth organ on the top of there head they come to the top to breathe through it

too many floating plants or too much current can effect them going up for air. also they can get agressive when it comes to breeding

Last edited:
Bare in mind if you buy Gourami they have a labyrinth organ on the top of there head they come to the top to breathe through it
No they don't...I think you're confusing them with cetaceans!

The labyrinth is ensconced well deep within the head. The fish can take air in through its mouth and the organ can utilise the oxygen thus taken in, supplementing that absorbed through the gills.

Got a message last night that Pearl gourami was back in stock so i popped over early this morning to get first pick:banana:
20211010_123411.jpg
20211010_123408.jpg

Quite young still so i brought a group of 6. Id say i have 2 m / 4f at this stage so hopefully they get on. If not i have another established tank to move any i need too. :)

Added to my Pepper group aswel

if only my tank was big enough and i could predict how Fred(my Powder blue dwarf) would react id say ship one my way too!

there stunning

They look superb! If you find you have one male too many just ship him my way. :fun:
Lol will do :D

I wasnt sure in the end what size group to get. There was a good 20 plus in the tank to chose from.

Ill see how things go and hopefully they play nicely together but i do have other tanks luckily to fall back on if things dont work out.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back